File - MonthlyMessage

  • lexington@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 100 , May 1, 2009
      Folks,

      You are getting this once a month automatic reminder message because you are on the Lexington List.

      I want to remind you about several things:

      1. The Lexington List is for discussions about matters relating to life in Lexington MA -- but not related to Politics or Religion.

      2. There is a separate list which, now that you are a member of the Lexington List, you may join if you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion: lex-polrel. To join that list, please send a message to:

      lex-polrel-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      3. When you send messages to either list, please remember to sign your name so that people will understand exactly who has sent the message. First names are fine as long as people can combine that with your email address and have a good chance of figuring out who you are.

      4. I maintain a list of other email lists applicable to residents of Lexington, MA at:

      http://www.forsdick.com/lexington/lists/

      If you have any additions to that list, please send them to me and I will put them on the list.

      Regards,

      Harry

      Harry Forsdick

      Phone: 781.861.6149 (home) 781.799.6002 (cell)
      My website: http://www.forsdick.com
      My Blog: http://forsdick.blogspot.com
      My Hobby 1: http://lexmedia.org
      My Hobby 2: http://www.lexdig.com
    • lexington@yahoogroups.com
      Message 100 of 100 , Apr 1 4:33 AM
[...]

        781.861.6149 (home) | 781.799.6002 (cell) | 781.862.5388 (LexMedia)
        http://forsdick.com | http://lexmedia.org | http://lexmarketplace.org | http://forsdick.blogspot.com | http://lexdig.com