Apologies

  • Jesse Segovia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I'd like to apologize to the members of the Lexington email list for
      using the list to discuss personal issues that should've been discussed
      off-list, and I'd like to apologize to Jerry Harris for making him the
      focus of the 'who gets banned, who doesn't' thread.

      Now back to your regular programming.

      Jesse