LWV Forum - Wednesday, April 4 @ 9:30

  • Margaret Counts-Klebe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Please join the League of Women Voters for our monthly forum series this Wednesday, April 4, at 9:30 in the Community Meeting Room at the Library. We will have a panel discussion highlighting environmental initiatives in Lexington including GWAC, the Energy Committee and work by the DPW to increase recycling. Refreshments will be served starting at 9:30 and the discussion will begin at 9:45. Hope to see you there!