LWV Budget Forums - 2/2 and 3/2

  • Margaret Counts-Klebe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      As part of our ongoing First Friday Forums, the League of Women Voters is presenting a two-part series on the town budget with Lexington Town Manager Carl Valente, Assistant Town Manager for Finance Rob Addelson, and the Appropriation Committee’s Vice-Chair Deborah Brown. The first session is this Friday, February 2. Presenters will discuss where the money comes from including property taxes, licenses, state aid, and other sources. The second session on Friday, March 2 will talk about the process of deciding where the money goes – Capital projects, fire, police, schools, and other services. Both sessions begin at 9:30 AM in the Community Meeting Room at Cary Memorial Library. Refreshments will be served. First Friday Forums are free and open to the public. Please e-mail me for more information or call the League at 781-861-0123.

      Hope to see you there!
      Margaret Counts-Klebe
      margck@...