Pediatric dentist

  • Steve Kropper
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      Anyone have a pediatric dentist they like? We have been using Dr.
      Shpilner's office but the founder died a while ago, and the staff has
      been unstable. Thanks steve@... 617 306 9312
    • JJ Krawczyk
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
        At 11:22 AM 6/1/2006, Steve Kropper wrote:
        >Anyone have a pediatric dentist they like? We have been using Dr.
        >Shpilner's office but the founder died a while ago, and the staff has
        >been unstable. Thanks steve@... 617 306 9312

        We use Dr. George MacEachern (and his associates), on Mass. Ave. in
        Cambridge, between Porter and Harvard Squares. 617-491-1161. Our
        pediatrician referred us. Even after needing two fillings a couple
        of years ago, my daughter is still willing to go there without any
        complaints :).

        JJ Krawczyk
      • jccrampton@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
          In a message dated 6/1/2006 1:51:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          steve@... writes:

          > Anyone have a pediatric dentist they like? We have been using Dr.
          > Shpilner's office but the founder died a while ago, and the staff has
          > been unstable. Thanks steve@... 617 306 9312

          Dr. James Nager in Belmont, 617-484-2431

          He's been fabulous for our whole family for many years now.

        • barrje@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
            Dr Keith Asarkof, 10 Muzzey St., treats children but is not exclusively
            pediatric.
            My grandchildren, living in Chelmsford, have been going to him for some
            years now. They are completely satisfied.
            Oldest, almost 13; youngest, almost 3.

            jimbarrypct1

          • Irene Dondley
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
              Our orthodontist recommended Pamela Hom of Concord Pediatric Dentistry,
              978-369-7771. The practice is located at 290 Baker Ave off Route 2 (before
              the rotary).

              --Irene

              > Anyone have a pediatric dentist they like? We have been using Dr.
              > Shpilner's office but the founder died a while ago, and the staff has
              > been unstable. Thanks steve@... 617 306 9312
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Laura Hussong Kole
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
                Dr. Tom Puschak, family practice
                175 Bedford St (across from Alexander's Pizza)
                781-863-8333

                He's terrific, my kids liked him even when they were little. Staff also very good.

                (he's the dentist who buys back Halloween candy from kids, then does a fun project with them.)

                Laura Kole

                Steve Kropper <steve@...> wrote:
                Anyone have a pediatric dentist they like? We have been using Dr.
                Shpilner's office but the founder died a while ago, and the staff has
                been unstable. Thanks steve@... 617 306 9312

                Lexington massachusetts Massachusetts secretary of state Business announcement

                ---------------------------------

                "When one admits that nothing is certain one must, I think, also
                admit that some things are much more nearly certain than others."
                Bertrand Russell

              • Robert Schneider
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
                  Dr. John.

                  Our pediatrician recommended Dr. John Caravolas in Waltham when it
                  came time for our son to start going to the dentist. Dr. John's
                  practice is exclusively pediatric. He's terrific with kids as is his
                  entire staff. 781.647.0804. He's at 20 Hope Ave., Suite 306C, Waltham.

                  rs