June 5, 7PM, Meeting , Sustainable Lexington

  • Ingrid H. Klimoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      JOIN SUSTAINABLE LEXINGTON!

      *** Protect Our Climate– Protect Your Health***
      STOP GLOBAL WARMING!

      Come join with other concerned citizens of our community to discuss the
      health and economic impacts of climate change (global warming). Work
      with us to find ways of promoting local action that will help to reduce
      Lexington’s contribution to greenhouse gas emissions. Reducing our
      dependence on fossil fuels and increasing our energy efficiency is
      important for our economic well being, our energy security and our
      health. Come share your concerns and knowledge and learn what others
      are thinking and doing about this very important issue.

      Many other cities and towns have already taken on the mission of trying
      to halt global warming through concerted local action to reduce
      greenhouse gas emissions. To find out more about climate change and to
      learn what other local action groups are doing, go to the Massachusetts
      Climate Action Network website:
      www.massclimateaction.org

      The next Sustainable Lexington meeting is:
      June 5, 2003
      At 7 pm
      Lexington Battle Green Motor Inn

      For more information contact: