RE: [lexington] Looking for a new home

  • Healey, Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013

      Julia & Scott,

      Joyce Murphy of William Raveis Real Estate is an amazing person who can find the house of your dreams.  She knows every house and will work extremely hard to get you in the perfect house that fits your needs.  She takes the time to listen and then uses her many years of experience to locate and show you as many houses that it takes to find the right one.

      Joyce murphy

      781-771-5146

      joyce@...

      Lisa Healey