Need to seal house against critters

  • Vicki Blier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      We are currently undergoing the smelloriffic experience of having had
      a critter die in the insulation of my husband's closet.

      The scratching noise we heard was a bit louder than you'd think a
      mouse would make, but not as loud as you'd think a squirrel would make.

      So that leaves.......RATS?

      Can anyone recommend a local exterminator? I'd rather work with a
      self-employed or small business type of exterminator, not Terminix or
      other big franchise.

      Help!
      Vicki Blier