Re: [lexington] where to sell gold in area?

  • Colin Godfrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      I would check out Lexington Coin
      6 North Hancock Street  Lexington, MA 02420
      (781) 863-1500

      They are good people, competent and honest, I found.  Worth checking out.

      Colin

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:40 PM, diana_turk <dt23@...> wrote:

      My great aunt would like to sell some gold jewelry and asked me both for help selling it and to help her find a reputable place that will buy it. I've been in MA for exactly four months so have no idea. Is anyone able to advise on this?

      Thank you -
      Diana Turk