Best places to live

  • barrje@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Everyone: There is an interesting article on AOL( http//
      pf.channel.aol.com/bp-live)quoting MONEY magazine and CNN/Money who rate, so they say, the 100
      best places to live in the USA. Sadly, Lexington did not make the cut.
      Westford is in the top 25 while NorthHampton and Westborough also score farther
      down. That's it for Massachusetts.
      They use a number of factors including real estate prices, low crime rate,
      and quality of schools among them. Political partisanship does not seem to
      enter in the equation.
      Interestingly enough, Lexington is seventh in the nation in percentage of
      residents with degrees and graduate degrees. No argument there; I recall when
      we had four or five Nobel Laureates residing here
      I don't know how many are left(resident that is, not wing)

      jimbarrypct1