2 Monster seats for Sunday's Red Sox game

  • Stacie Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012

      Monster Seats - Sox 8/5 Sunday vs Twins

      2 SEATS together (not standing room) in Monster Section M9, Row 3. Game time is 1:35 and it's supposed to be a beautiful day for a ballgame. Come watch the Sox continue their rise in the standings as they take on the Twins. I'm selling them for what I paid ($175/ticket).

      These are HARD TICKETS so you have to be able to meet to pay for them.

      If interested call Hal at 617 262-6240

      Thanks

      Stacie Simon