*Lexington Sinfonietta Hosts Summer Gala*

  • Jon Dreyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      [I hope you all will forgive this blatant cut-and-paste since it
      is a simple (and uncontroversial, I hope) announcement that
      should interest those who love music, champagne or food:]

      *Lexington Sinfonietta Hosts Summer Gala*

      A gourmet dinner under the stars with fine wines and great music

      On Saturday, July 16 at 6:00pm, the Lexington Sinfonietta will
      hold a summer gala benefit on the grounds of the National
      Heritage Museum in Lexington, 33 Marrett Road. A champagne
      reception will feature music by the Cello Chix, a Boston Globe
      "Critic's Pick," including classic rock and pop on electric
      cellos. The four-course dinner will be catered by local
      favorite Lexx Café, with music provided by members of the
      Lexington Sinfonietta. "This will be a terrific party," says
      Sinfonietta Board Member Fred Johnson, "a great opportunity to
      enjoy a summer evening with friends and great food, great wine
      and great music." A "virtual table" is available for those who
      are unable to attend the event. For further information, or to
      reserve seats, please call Liz Whitfield at 781-863-9581 or
      visit http://www.lexingtonsinfonietta.org .