Missing - blue Colonial jacket (William Diamond Junior uniform)

  • Tanya Morrisett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi Lexington,

      Did anyone pick up a blue wool Colonial jacket during clean up after Discovery Day last Saturday?  One was taken as we were cleaning up.  It would fit someone who is about 5 feet tall.

      If so, we, the William Diamond Jr. Fife and Drum Corp, would be grateful to have it back - no questions asked.  They are expensive and I'd rather not spend money from our small treasury buying another.  I am sure that someone was trying to help during clean up.  :)

      It can even be dropped off at my house - 21 Valleyfield Street.  I won't peek out.

      Thank you so much!

      Tanya Morrisett
      (of the William Diamond Jrs.)
      781-862-1907