File - MonthlyMessage

  • lexington@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 118 , Apr 1, 2012
      Folks,

      You are getting this once a month automatic reminder message because you are on the Lexington List.

      I want to remind you about several things:

      1. The Lexington List is for discussions about matters relating to life in Lexington MA -- but not related to Politics or Religion.

      2. There is a separate list which, now that you are a member of the Lexington List, you may join if you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion: lex-polrel. To join that list, please send a message to:

      lex-polrel-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      3. When you send messages to either list, please remember to sign your name so that people will understand exactly who has sent the message. First names are fine as long as people can combine that with your email address and have a good chance of figuring out who you are.

      4. I maintain a list of other email lists applicable to residents of Lexington, MA at:

      http://www.forsdick.com/lexington/lists/

      If you have any additions to that list, please send them to me and I will put them on the list.

      Regards,

      Harry

      Harry Forsdick

      781.861.6149 (home) | 781.799.6002 (cell) | 781.862.5388 (LexMedia)
      http://forsdick.com | http://lexmedia.org | http://lexmarketplace.org | http://forsdick.blogspot.com | http://lexdig.com
    • Pat Moyer
      Message 118 of 118 , Jun 4 5:24 PM
        Hello all:

        The LHS Landscaping Committee is sponsoring its annual plant sale from 9- noon this Saturday AM, June 6, right on Worthen in front of the high school.  We feature healthy plants from the committee’s own gardens, as well as others, potted and ready to go, at bargain prices!  This is a fun event with lots of free advice for novice and  experienced gardeners alike.  If you bring us a plant (or better yet, several) potted, and healthy, you can leave with one free plant of your choice.

        All proceeds go to fund the summer weeding and watering program; we pay LHS students to work with us to keep the grounds looking good.

        An all around worthy event for anyone who gardens.

        Pat Moyer
        LHS Landscaping

        .