File - MonthlyMessage

  • lexington@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 159 , Jun 1, 2011
      Folks,

      You are getting this once a month automatic reminder message because you are on the Lexington List.

      I want to remind you about several things:

      1. The Lexington List is for discussions about matters relating to life in Lexington MA -- but not related to Politics or Religion.

      2. There is a separate list which, now that you are a member of the Lexington List, you may join if you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion: lex-polrel. To join that list, please send a message to:

      lex-polrel-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      3. When you send messages to either list, please remember to sign your name so that people will understand exactly who has sent the message. First names are fine as long as people can combine that with your email address and have a good chance of figuring out who you are.

      4. I maintain a list of other email lists applicable to residents of Lexington, MA at:

      http://www.forsdick.com/lexington/lists/

      If you have any additions to that list, please send them to me and I will put them on the list.

      Regards,

      Harry

      Harry Forsdick

      781.861.6149 (home) | 781.799.6002 (cell) | 781.862.5388 (LexMedia)
      http://forsdick.com | http://lexmedia.org | http://lexmarketplace.org | http://forsdick.blogspot.com | http://lexdig.com
    • lexington@yahoogroups.com
      Message 159 of 159 , Nov 30
        Folks,

        You are getting this once a month automatic reminder message because you are on the Lexington List.

        I want to remind you about several things:

        1. The Lexington List is for discussions about matters relating to life in Lexington MA -- but not related to Politics or Religion.

        2. There is a separate list which, now that you are a member of the Lexington List, you may join if you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion: lex-polrel. To join that list, please send a message to:

        lex-polrel-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        3. When you send messages to either list, please remember to sign your name so that people will understand exactly who has sent the message. First names are fine as long as people can combine that with your email address and have a good chance of figuring out who you are.

        New 10/24/2017
        4. Please remember that the archives for this list are readable by anybody. This is intentional to allow people who do not want to join to be able to share the information said by others. Do not post anything that you would not say in a public meeting.

        5. I maintain a list of other email lists applicable to residents of Lexington, MA at:

        harry@...