Reliable house cleaner available

  • judee_malis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      The woman who cleans my house is losing 2 of her Lexington clients
      this summer due to moves out of state. So she'd like to pick up some
      new business.

      I hired her over a year ago and have been very pleased. She is
      reliable, cleans thoroughly and is flexible on arrangements. Her
      English is excellent and she is pleasant to work with. She brings 1
      or 2 helpers with her, so they are in and out quickly. Her business
      is insured and bonded.

      If you are interested in hiring cleaning help and would like more
      info, please email me at jrmalis@... or give me a call at 781-860-
      0498.

      Judee Malis