NOFA Conference

  • Adam Sacks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:19 AM
      Hi All -

      Is anyone planning on driving to the NOFA (Northeast Organic Farmers
      Association) conference in Amherst, MA on Friday morning, August 13th
      (preferably early to get to the Raw Milk seminar which starts at 9 a.m.)? Or
      maybe even Thursday afternoon for the Teat Party? If you have room, I'd much
      appreciate a ride.

      Thanks!

      Adam