Re: pgwa line up to be announced soon

  • abrnl
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      I agree, Lex deserves a title shot,
      if this does happen, it will be one hell of a match!!
      Pippa is tremendous, she has great wrestling skills, is in tremendous
      condition, and she very badly wants to keep that belt, this would be
      a WAR, I would just want to sit back and watch. I think the best plan
      for Lex would be to ground Pippa, get hold of her and use her
      strenght to control the match.
    • Neil
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "abrnl" <jmad@a...> wrote:
        > I agree, Lex deserves a title shot,
        > if this does happen, it will be one hell of a match!!
        > Pippa is tremendous, she has great wrestling skills, is in tremendous
        > condition, and she very badly wants to keep that belt, this would be
        > a WAR, I would just want to sit back and watch. I think the best plan
        > for Lex would be to ground Pippa, get hold of her and use her
        > strenght to control the match.

        I think you hit the nail right on the head. That is exactly what Lexie would have too do.
        I don't believe either Lexie or Pippa is known for there high flying so it would definitely be a batlle on the mat.