Re: [lexiefyfelexaholics] I'm back 7/29

  • Amy Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Lady V,
      Do you plan on doing any custom photo sets with Crystal?

      irngal2002 <ladyvictoria@...> wrote:
      Just got off the road. Had a great show with Crystal Carmichael in
      Superior WI.
      She has aggreed to shoot custom videos with me. We worked so well
      together for our first time. I will have her profile up on my VIXENS
      page this weekend. You may find her profile on GLORY for now. The
      link for GLORY is on my POD page.

      I also got back a set of picks from my buddy and famous photographer.
      SCOTT ROMER
      I put one up on my POD today. They are for sale 11X14, atuographed
      with whatever you want.
      I will be home until Aug 5th. Then it is off to Nashville for my TNA
      match. My husband Jose is also doing a match there.
      http://www.victoria667.com/99/PICODAY.html

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Lady Victoria
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        > Yes I do.
        I have been out of town so much these last 2 weeks. I am getting ready for
        TNA on Wed. and for now, my ttraining is killing me.
        I would plan a shoot at least 1 month in advance. I will give everyone
        plenty of time to get their orders in. I would expect we would do 3 or 4
        videos, at least.

        http://www.ladyvictoria.com