Warren Photo

  • cantankerous_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
      Not sure who provided it, but the photo of Lexie that she's using as
      her pic of the week over at lexiefyfe.com is a great one. Many
      thanks.

      -cantankErouS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cantankerous50sandbeyond/
    • abrnl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
        Thanks Tank, comming from you, I am honored. I shot that pic at
        the Warren, Ohio show, the pic captures Lexie very well and seems to
        say......I LOVE MY JOB !
      • lexie123fyfe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
          --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@y..., "abrnl" <jmad@a...> wrote:
          > Thanks Tank, comming from you, I am honored. I shot that pic at
          > the Warren, Ohio show, the pic captures Lexie very well and seems
          > say......I LOVE MY JOB !

          ............that's probably what I was thinking at the moment along
          with "I just kicked some major you-know-what at this show!" I really
          had a great time that night. The matches were tough but fun and
          meeting the fans was great although they didn't like it when I ripped
          up the Show Your Puppies sign, did they?!?
          Lexie
          www.lexiefyfe.com