Identity of wrestlers

  • westm10
    Message 1 of 496 , Jul 2 8:26 AM
      I'm not sure who the wrestlers are in the Candi
      pinned album but neither are Candi Divine. They are 2 of
      Judell Dulong's Amazon Club amateur wrestlers. I'd
      suggest going to her website or one that features
      Judell's pics to try to make a more educated guess. Also
      in the Japanese pic, the masked wrestler in blue
      with a handful of hair is Cooga. Usually she has her
      name emblazoned on her leg. I don't know who her
      hapless opponent is.
    • abrnl
      Message 496 of 496 , Feb 16, 2002
        I did not look it up personally, but, the pgwa
        groups, womens wrestling talklist group and the
        federation they wrestled for all reported that Lexie had
        won, lots of people tried to link the telecast over
        the net, but it did not work for the first hour and
        thats when the match took place, maybe someone could
        spread more light on this.