An Invitation

  • spevent123
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2002
      As we've recently released a new video tape flyer (featuring Lexie
      Fyfe, Alexis Laree, Mia Martinez, tag team action with Englands Pippa
      L'Vinn and Shelby Beach, and more!), I'd like to remind any members
      who aren't already on the free Special Events Mailing List to head on
      over to www.LadySports.com and sign up. It's free, and we'll randomly
      draw a name from all of the new additions and send the winner a
      highly collectible back issue of "LadySports" magazine.
    • abrnl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002
        Thats a great idea Randy!! I hope everyone that is not familiar
        with www.ladysports.com pays it a visit and goes from there!