Lexie gaining weight?

  • tieherup1
    Message 1 of 496 , Jan 2, 2002
      Is it me, or do the recent pictures of Lexie seem
      to indicate that she is putting on at least a few
      extra pounds (if not more)? Don't get me wrong, I still
      think she is one of the best looking lady grapplers out
      there, but in the past, her weight gain was always due
      to added muscle. Recently though, it seems like she
      is adding weight, but not neccessarily due to
      increased muscle mass.<br><br>Living in the Northeast, I
      don't get to see her in person, so I've got to rely on
      pics. Those of you lucky enough to see her in person,
      I'd love to hear your opinions.
    • abrnl
      Message 496 of 496 , Feb 16 4:39 PM
        I did not look it up personally, but, the pgwa
        groups, womens wrestling talklist group and the
        federation they wrestled for all reported that Lexie had
        won, lots of people tried to link the telecast over
        the net, but it did not work for the first hour and
        thats when the match took place, maybe someone could
        spread more light on this.