DECEMBER CUSTOM SHOOT- LINEUP

  • Lady Victoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      DECEMBER CUSTOM SHOOT- LINEUP

      DEC 11,12,13
      It is 4 weeks until we shoot the next custom matches.
      I have many people who have inquired. I am starting to collect scripts and
      money. I would like to get an idea of how many of you are seriously thinking of
      getting a custom match made.

      $150.00 FOR A 15 MINUTE MATCH WITH 2 GIRLS
      $500.00 FOR A 45 MINUTE MATCH. THIS INCLUDES A FREE COPY OF ALL THE MATCHES WE
      FILMED FOR THAT WEEKEND AS WELL. A BONUS,SO TO SPEAK.
      MOST OF THESE LADIES ARE ON MY SPACE,AND FACEBOOK. LINKS BELOW.

      LOLLIPOP
      LITTLE JEANNIE
      FANTASIA
      SIN-D
      AMANDA RUFFIN
      ANDREAH
      BOBCAT
      CODY HAWK

      LITTLE JEANNIE WILL BE DOING PRIVATE MATCHES IN THE RING WITH YOU DEC. 14-18.
      E-MAIL ME TO INQUIRE. MATCHES WILL BE IN MY NEW STUDIO,IN TIPP CITY OHIO.

      IF YOU CANT JOIN THEM.........BEAT THEM
      http://www.victoria667.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/irngal
      http://www.irngal.com/