Re: lexie just some questions for you

  • lexie123fyfe
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hi- while I have never done a serious boxing match, I have done a few boxing photosets. Most of them are posted in my member's area at LexieFyfe.com
      I haven't been trained in boxing so don't think that would be something for me!
      I do not have a catalog but all of my matches for sale are listed on my site LexieFyfe.com or at SLAMminladies.com
      Thanks for your questions,
      Lexie

      --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "danchelsea33" <danchelsea33@...> wrote:

      > hi Lexie I saw a tape a few years back of 2 pro lady wrestlers in their one piece wrestling outfits but with boxing gloves on and they had a boxing match! I thought it was great.the canadian wrestler won by k.o. over the american wrestler.can't remember their names. question is did you ever have a boxing match? if so, what was the result?
      > 2nd visited Jill Lauren's belly punishment site....very good. would you ever consider a belly punching contest with
      > 1 Jill Lauren
      > 2 Sybil Starr
      > 3 Amber Black
      > thanks for your time
      > looking forward to purchasing your videos do you have a catalog
      > Dan
      > nyc

    • DANIEL DANIEL
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009