Nominations have been extended for another month

  • Brian Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Hello to you,one and all!
      This is Brian Reese,the owner of the indy women's wrestling YAHOO!
      group site,INDY DIVAS.

      Due to lack of nominations that I had received and that have been
      sent in before the Monday,December 8th deadline at the 2008 INDY
      DIVAS Awards,
      I have decided that nominations will be extended for another month.

      The extension for nominations of the 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards is
      between Wednesday,December 10th and they will last until the end of
      Friday night,January 16th,2009 at 1 AM Eastern Standard
      Time/12 AM Central Standard Time.

      The official categories for the 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards will be as
      follows:
      -WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -MANAGER/VALET OF THE YEAR-
      -(Baby)FACE OF THE YEAR-
      -HEEL OF THE YEAR-
      -BABE OF THE YEAR-
      -MOST IMPROVED WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR-
      -FEUD OF THE YEAR-
      -MATCH OF THE YEAR (if at all possible,please give the date of the
      match & the name of the wrestling promotion that the female
      combatants wrestled in)-
      -PROMOTION OF THE YEAR (could be either an all women's wrestling
      promotion or a
      promotion that promotes and features female wrestling)-
      -INDY WRESTLING PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR-
      and the big one.....
      THE 2008 INDY DIVA OF THE YEAR!!!

      The period covered for the 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards is from November
      1st,2007 through October 31st,2008.

      You can cast your votes for your favorite female indy wresting
      personalities in the categories that were listed.
      Also,at this time,I will be taking your suggestions for perhaps some
      other categories that I might take some consideration for the
      possibility of adding a few more categories at the 2008 INDY DIVAS
      Awards.

      If you would like to cast your vote,you can E-mail your
      nominations/suggestions of catgories and nominees to me,
      Brian Reese at:
      bspidey1972@...

      or you can post your nominations right here at INDY DIVAS:

      If you would like to post your nominations on the INDY DIVAS site,
      then you must join the group and become a member to do so.
      You can do that by clicking on the INDY DIVAS link above.

      Your membership does require my final approval,
      but it is only a slight formality just to make sure that things are
      legitimate and are on the up-and-up.

      Also,please keep this in mind:
      ONLY ONE VOTE PER CATEGORY PER GROUP MEMBER PLEASE,
      so there's absolutely no need for any of you out there to even
      attempt to "stuff" the ballot box!

      The Top 6 female indy wrestling personalities whom receives the most
      nominations in a category or categories will qualify as an official
      nominee to compete in the categories that were listed up above.

      The Top 6 nominees in each category will qualify for the poll that
      will be conducted in each category in polls to be officially
      conducted beginning on Monday,January 19th of 2009 once all the votes
      have
      been officially accumulated and tabulated by me at the end on
      Friday,January 16th of 2009.
      Your votes will determine who will be nominated where.

      THEN,ON THE MORNING OF MONDAY,JANUARY 19TH IS WHERE ALL THE FUN
      BEGINS
      which means the official nominees and categories for the 2008 INDY
      DIVAS Awards will be officially announced for you to cast your votes
      whereas your votes will determine the winners and those said winners
      will be determined by the end of Saturday night,February 28th,2009
      and thus
      the winners will be officially announced on Monday,March 2nd,2009.

      For those of you whom have already sent in your nominations,THANK YOU.
      Those whom have already sent in nominations prior to the original
      December 8th,2008 deadline will be counted.

      However,for those of you whom have not sent in nominations......
      AND THERE ARE A LOT OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE NOT......
      by all means,PLEASE make sure to
      send me your nominations for The 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards before the
      end of Friday night,January the 16th of 2009.
      IT IS VERY,VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO SO!!!

      Thank you,everybody and PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE DO NOT FORGET to vote!!!

      Sincerely,
      Brian Reese
      Group Owner
      INDY DIVAS