New Lexie Fyfe Match up on ClickWrestle!

  • Chynna M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hey Lexie Fyfe Fans!

      Did everyone remember to go out and rock the vote today? If not, get
      out there! This presidential election is history in the making! Either
      the first woman or first black man will be entering the white house!
      And after you're done voting, you can check out this great new release
      from ClickWrestle!

      Today's match put Shimmer Vets, the Experience (Malia Hosaka and Lexie
      Fyfe), up against Jennifer Blake and Danyah. Let's peek at what Brad
      Dykens had to say about the match:

      "Malia Hosaka is now teaming with Hillary Clinton; oops, my mistakeĀ…
      that's Lexie Fyfe! Their opponents were a couple of Canadian
      fire-crackers named Danyah and Jennifer Blake. God bless the
      Canadians! It was during this match that I realized that Danyah is
      insane . . . in a good way. She's got this over the top frenetic
      energy and long curly hair that bounces all over the place, which
      makes her an awesome choice for standing on the apron and waiting for
      a hot tag and making comebacks. Blake looked pretty good as well,
      landing a huge tope suicida, which was probably the best version of
      the move that I've ever seen executed by a woman who was neither
      Mexican nor Japanese."

      If you want to see the match or a free preview, check out:
      http://clickwrestle.com/content/the-experience-lexie-fyfe-malia-hosaka-vs-jennifer-blake-danyah