The 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards are looming on the horizon.....

  • Brian Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hello to you,one and all!

      PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW BECAUSE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

      We are getting close to the end of 2008 and you know what that means,don't you?
      It means that the 2008 Indy Divas Awards are just around the corner!

      PLEASE DO NOT,I REPEAT,DO NOT SEND ME YOUR NOMINATIONS RIGHT NOW!!!
      I will be accepting your nominations on Thursday,November 6th and they will last until
      the end of Monday night,December 8th.

      On the morning of Tuesday,December 9th,I AND ONLY I will be accumulating and will be tabulating all of your votes for nominees and the categories that they are nominated in,whereas the official nominees and categories will be determined by me as of Monday,December 8th.
      Thus,the official nominees and categories for the 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards will be officially named and the official voting for nominees and categories will begin on Wednesday,December 10th.

      The official categories for the 2008 Indy Divas Awards will be as follows:
      -MANAGER/VALET OF THE YEAR-
      -BABE OF THE YEAR-
      -FACE OF THE YEAR-
      -HEEL OF THE YEAR-
      -MOST IMPROVED WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -MATCH OF THE YEAR-
      -TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR-
      -FEUD OF THE YEAR-
      -PROMOTION OF THE YEAR-a wrestling promotion that could be one that featured women's wrestling on a regular basis or one that is an all women's indy wrestling promotion
      -WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -INDY WRESTLING PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR-
      and the
      -2008 INDY DIVA OF THE YEAR-

      The nominees,the categories and the voting for the 2008 INDY DIVAS Awards will officially begin on Wednesday,December 10th and they will end at 1 AM Eastern Standard Time/12 AM Central Standard Time on Tuesday,January 20th of 2008!

      I REPEAT,PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR SELECTIONS OF NOMINEES RIGHT NOW!!!
      HOWEVER IN THE MEANTIME BETWEEN NOW UNTIL THURSDAY,NOVEMBER 6TH,
      PLEASE KEEP IN MIND AS TO WHICH LADIES ALONG THE INDY WRESTLING
      CIRCUIT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR!

      Always remember this,everybody:
      THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL FOR FUN,OK?

      Please continue your support for women's wrestling on both the independent and mainstream wrestling circuits whereever you are and please also continue your tremendous support right here at INDY DIVAS where we feature and we recognize all of the most beautiful,the most talented and the most hardworking ladies of the independent wrestling circuit.

      Thank you and Best Wishes!

      Sincerely,
      Brian Reese
      Group Owner