  • Marc 1978
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 7:38 AM
      Hey I can't believe it, just clicked on here in my group list to see
      if it would come up with block wall like it has for months now as the
      group was classed by Yahoo as Adult and I to my surprise, I can access
      it again! I take it the idiots in charge of Yah-Boo Sucks have had a
      change of heart like the did with Little Jeanne's group and put it
      back to where it ought to belong, this is good, hopefully they'll do
      it for the other girls who have been put into this stupid
      classification! As William Wallace once said and not Mel "the
      terrible Scottish accent & actor" Gibson, FREEDOM! :)