Re: NWA Title Shot

  • The Nighthawk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
      Lexie has already been NWA world women's champ and I was lobbying for
      ger to get a shot at the AWA women's title but they decided to drop it
      entirely after Sherri passed.

      The Nighthawk
      http://the-nighthawk.home.att.net

      --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "Henry West" <naleofan@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, Lexie, have you ever consider challenging Amazing Kong for the
      NWA
      > World Ladies' Championship?

    • Henry West
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2008
        There's nothing wrong for Lexie being the champ again, as for the AWA
        women's title, Dale Gagner retired it because he thinks women's
        wrestling is a joke and because of Sherri's personal problems.
      • The Nighthawk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2008
          I agree that Lexie would be a great NWA champ gain but the TNA title is
          no longer under NWA. And, as I was the guy that Dale wanted to put the
          AWA women's title tournament together, I know that first-hand.

          wrote:

          > There's nothing wrong for Lexie being the champ again, as for the AWA
          > women's title, Dale Gagner retired it because he thinks women's
          > wrestling is a joke and because of Sherri's personal problems.

        • lexie123fyfe
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2008
            I would love to- somebody book it!!!!
            Lexie