The 2007 Indy Divas Awards are looming on the horizon.....

  • Brian Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hello everybody!

      PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW BECAUSE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

      We are getting close to the end of 2007 and you know what that means,don't you?
      It means that the 2007 Indy Divas Awards are just around the corner.

      PLEASE DO NOT,I REPEAT,DO NOT SEND ME YOUR NOMINATIONS RIGHT NOW!!!
      I will be accepting your nominations on Tuesday,November 6th and they will last until
      Tuesday,December 4th.

      On Wednesday,December 5th,I will be accumulating and I will be tabulating all of your votes for nominees and the categories that they are nominated in,whereas the official nominees and categories will be determined by me as of Monday,December 10th and the official voting for nominees and categories will begin on Tuesday,December 11th.

      The official categories for the 2007 Indy Divas Awards will be as follows:
      -MANAGER/VALET OF THE YEAR-
      -BABE OF THE YEAR-
      -FACE OF THE YEAR-
      -HEEL OF THE YEAR-
      -MOST IMPROVED WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -HARDCORE WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      -MATCH OF THE YEAR-
      -TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR-
      -FEUD OF THE YEAR-
      -PROMOTION OF THE YEAR-a wrestling promotion that could be one that featured women's wrestling on a regular basis or one that is an all women's indy wrestling promotion
      -WRESTLER OF THE YEAR-
      and the
      -2007 INDY DIVA OF THE YEAR-

      Plus,there is a possibility that I might be giving an annual special commemorative Award of
      Achievement-that idea is in the works and this particular award and its recipient will be that of my very own choosing.

      The nominees,the categories and the voting for the 2007 Indy Divas Awards will officially begin on Tuesday,December 10th and they will end at 1 AM Eastern Standard Time/12 AM Central Standard Time on Tuesday,January 8th of 2008!

      I REPEAT,PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR SELECTION OF NOMINEES RIGHT NOW!!!
      HOWEVER,IN THE MEANITIME BETWEEN NOW UNTIL NOVEMBER 6TH,
      PLEASE KEEP IN MIND AS TO WHICH LADIES ALONG THE INDY WRESTLING CIRCUIT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR!

      Also,at this time,I will be taking your suggestions for other categories that I might take some consideration for the possibility of adding a few more categories at the 2007 Indy Divas Awards.
      Please send me your suggestions at my E-mail address at:
      bspidey1972@...

      The due date for you to send me your suggestions to my E-mail address is on
      Monday,November 5th.

      Always remember this,everybody:
      THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL FOR FUN,OK?

      Please continue your support for women's wrestling on both the independent and mainstream wrestling circuits whereever you are and please also continue your tremendous support at Indy Divas where we feature and we recognize all of the most beautiful,the most talented and the most hardworking ladies of the independent wrestling circuit.

      Thank you and Best Wishes!

      Sincerely,
      Brian Reese
      Group Owner