Lexie's hobby

  • westm10
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      In Tuesday's POD at lexiefyfe.com it shows Lexie when she took photos
      of the state lines she visited and wrestled in. I have to agree Lexie,
      you should resume that. I always take photos of the state lines and
      other reference points I visit. Kind of a neat memento of your visit.
    • lexie123fyfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
        Well, I've always collected postcards from places I go. I used to mail
        them home to myself but usually I just buy them and bring them back. I
        have ones from Vienna, Bosnia, Germany, West Virginia, Ohio,
        California, you get the gist.
        I used to collect the refrigerator magnets but they don't fit together
        neatly enough for me- I'm a little obsessive about such things!!
        Maybe I'll start taking the pictures again though!
        Take care,
        Lexie

        --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, westm10 <no_reply@...>