Re: Good Luck Lexie @ Oktoberfest

  • lexie123fyfe
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Aww, thanks Bob!!
      Lexie

      --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, bobby conley
      <kellyzher09@...> wrote:

      > lexie, whether you won or lost a match, your always a WINNER to us,
      your always a CHAMPION. we love you. you truly have a heart of gold
      BOB
    • bobby conley
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        hey lexie, your very welcome!! i have become friends with amber o'neal. she is soooo sweet! i would love to meet both of you if your ever in the area

        lexie123fyfe <lexie123fyfe@...> wrote: Aww, thanks Bob!!

        <kellyzher09@...> wrote:

        > lexie, whether you won or lost a match, your always a WINNER to us,
        your always a CHAMPION. we love you. you truly have a heart of gold
        BOB

      • Marc 1978
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hi to you too Mrs Fyfe, you're always welcome. Well done on a great
          performance even though you lost to the Mistress of Pain, Tasha is
          tough and will put you in so much hurt as Christie will no doubt
          testify to, no wonder you're still aching afterwards!
          So not only did you battle a hard fighting lady like yourself but
          also the cold too, next time put on your thermal tights instead of
          your sheer ones, will keep you warmer! :)
          OktobesrFest sounded and was a great event and I'm very pleased for
          all who took part for it was a smash and Shimmer keeps getting
          better and better. You're absolutely spot on with that statement
          Lexie, is good to see proper women's promotions now around for you
          lovely ladies to compete, don't now have to go to WWE and waste your
          time and career away! Will always support the women of wrestling,
          it is by far the better brand, :) Cannot make it to shows, unless
          you tour UK but I can buy the DVD and watch classic women's action
          at my own leisure and enjoy it more and more every time I watch it.
          Bob is right on the money, win or lose you're still a Champion of
          women's wrestling and I will always have a great respect for you and
          love you loads! Take care, all the best to you.

          Marc.

          --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "lexie123fyfe"