Oh those legs! Great photo of the day Saturday

  • westm10
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Lexie shows off those killer legs in Saturday's POD at lexiefyfe.com
      No shimmery hose or long pants blocking this view. Lexie needs to
      appear like this more often in the ring. Those killer legs not only
      look great but are more than likely lethal to her opponents.
    • Marc 1978
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        Didn't she look sweet/ Whata woman, has such killer pins, Lexie Hot
        Legs she should call herself, come out as her entrance theme to Rod
        Stewart's classic Hot Legs, "I love ya honey!" :)

        --- In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, westm10 <no_reply@...>