Re: Sundays show??

  • abrnl
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
      Okay, that plenty a good enough reason for me to try and make it there,
      if I can get trought he 4 inches of snow were getting tonite, I
      actually started up my lawnmowers yesterday.....silly me!
    • abrnl
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
        Awful Zorba!!! what a nasty thing to say,
        Lexie is gonna get YOU!!!!
      • evilzebra2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
          HA!
          Very funny abynormal, but April Fools was yesterday!

          Take it,
          EZ