Video releases

  • lexie123fyfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hey there. SCW's "Blowout Bash" is up for sale on my site. After
      10 years, SCW has closed their doors but first they held a mega-
      show! 3 hours of intense wrestling!! It's only $30 plus $3
      shipping and is available on DVD or VHS.
      I also put up two custom matches for sale featuring me vs Amber
      O'Neal in one and Malia Hosaka in the other.
      Check them out when you get a chance!!
      Thanks!