custom shoots!

  • lexie123fyfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hey all. Two shoots coming up at the end of November! We'll be
      shooting November 19-22nd.
      The first shoot will feature:
      Brandi Wine, Krissy Vaine, Amber O'Neal, GeeStar, Alere Little
      Feather, Allison Danger and myself. Amber, GeeStar and Krissy said
      they will have their Team Blondage gear with them if anyone wants a
      tag match.

      The second shoot is:
      Jenny Taylor, Alere Little Feather, Allison Danger and myself.

      There will be a couple of male wrestlers on hand for intergender
      action also!

      Check out the link: http://www.slamminladies.com/customs.html

      If you're interested in a custom photoset or match, please email
      asap. We would love to schedule it for you.
      Thanks, Lexie
    • Darrell Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        Lexie you could have a third if you want an old time tennessee heel there also?

        lexie123fyfe <lexie123fyfe@...> wrote:
        Hey all. Two shoots coming up at the end of November! We'll be
        shooting November 19-22nd.
        The first shoot will feature:
        Brandi Wine, Krissy Vaine, Amber O'Neal, GeeStar, Alere Little
        Feather, Allison Danger and myself. Amber, GeeStar and Krissy said
        they will have their Team Blondage gear with them if anyone wants a
        tag match.

        The second shoot is:
        Jenny Taylor, Alere Little Feather, Allison Danger and myself.

        There will be a couple of male wrestlers on hand for intergender
        action also!

        Check out the link: http://www.slamminladies.com/customs.html

        If you're interested in a custom photoset or match, please email
        asap. We would love to schedule it for you.
        Thanks, Lexie

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • abrnl
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          OH BOY!! that could get pretty intresting, OUCH!

          - In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Smith