Vic, did ya win??

  • bostoncrab59
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
      Lady V. did ya end up winning that thing at glory?
      I think once a girl wins it, she should be removed from the field for
      one year, a different girl should win each month.
    • Lady Victoria
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
        > So now you want me removed?

        No I'M just messin with you. I agree.There are so many ladies on there now.
        But it is not my group.

        --
        http://www.ladyvictoria.com

        http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/ladyvictoria>

      • jason
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
          --- i think the same.

          In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "bostoncrab59" <abrnl@y...>
          wrote:
          > Lady V. did ya end up winning that thing at glory?
          > I think once a girl wins it, she should be removed from the field
          for
          > one year, a different girl should win each month.
        • abrnl
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
            --Exactly, it would be am oppertunity to promote 12 different girls
            during the year, not just the same 3 or 4, over and over again, I
            know we did our best for Jeanne a couple months ago when it was
            close, and people do know that if you remove cookies from your
            computer, I am told you can just vote over and over all day.

            - In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <goaltender31@y...>

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
              Glad you won Vic!
              you work very hard, you deserve it,
              now, please go easy on Candi Divine, we don't want her being shipped
              back to nashville in bits and pieces, but, if you get the chance,
              burn that old robe of hers, and Darrel will buy her a new one!!
            • Darrell
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 3, 2004
                LOL, do I HAVE TOO
                I was thinking more like a wind breaker
                --- abrnl <jmad@...> wrote:
                > Glad you won Vic!
                > you work very hard, you deserve it,
                > now, please go easy on Candi Divine, we don't want
                > her being shipped
                > back to nashville in bits and pieces, but, if you
                > get the chance,
                > burn that old robe of hers, and Darrel will buy her
                > a new one!!
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
              • abrnl
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2004
                  --Thats be GREAT!!!! anything would be great, even the robe Rocky
                  wore in his first fight with apollo would be fine,
                  Hey! maybe we get her one that says " Darrell's baking goods "

                  - In lexiefyfelexaholics@yahoogroups.com, Darrell

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 3, 2004
                    LOL, 2 funny man

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 3, 2004
                      --- he supposbly checks for multiples on the monthly winners but
                      didnt do it on the pod awards.