Kai vs richter

  • abrnl
    Message 1 of 496 , Apr 3, 2000
      posted a classic pic of Leilani knocking wendi for a loop, this was from a battle between 2 great pro lady wrestlers
    • abrnl
      Message 496 of 496 , Feb 16, 2002
        I did not look it up personally, but, the pgwa
        groups, womens wrestling talklist group and the
        federation they wrestled for all reported that Lexie had
        won, lots of people tried to link the telecast over
        the net, but it did not work for the first hour and
        thats when the match took place, maybe someone could
        spread more light on this.