2925News from Lexie's friend The Nighthawk

  • thenighthawk007
    Sep 12, 2010
      Daytona Beach, FL – Since AT&T dropped its website service (Thanks a lot, you SOB's; see if I get an iPhone from you now!), my official website at http://www.thenighthawk.us has been taken down. Look for its return later this fall via GoDaddy.com (and, no, Danica Patrick will not be accompanying me to ringside :( ).

      However, so you can keep up with my 2010-2011 "Back in Basic Black" tour and get my take on WWE, TNA, UFC and more, you can now get your Nighthawk-ness from:

      TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/TheNighthawkNWA
      MySPACE http://www.myspace.com/thenighthawk_awa

      See you at the matches!

      The Nighthawk