      LOLLIPOP
      AMBER O'NEAL
      SIN-D
      AMANDA RUFFIN
      CHRISTIE RICCI
      LADY VICTORIA
      DREAH
      CODY HAWK

      LOLLIPOP,AND AMBER O'NEAL WERE ON EARLY 'TNA" AS "TEAM BLONDAGE"

      SIN-D AND AMANDA ARE A GREAT,"MOTHER DAUGHTER" TEAM

      ODB AND LADY VICTORIA DID A GIMMIC AS "BOD" BITCHES OF DESTRUCTION

      OR CHRISTIE RICCI,AND ODB AS A TAG TEAM,SINCE BOTH HAVE NICE TATS,AND MUSCULAR
      BODYS.
      I WONT BE IN MANY MATCHES,MAYBE 1 OR 2. I NEED TO GET LONGER MATCHES ON THE TAG
      ONES,BUT WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD. I WILL WORK WITH YOU ON PAYMENTS. PLEASE HELP
      OUT YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER. THEY GET ALL THE MONEY. I MAKE MINE ON DOWNLOAD
      SALES,SO I PAY THE GIRLS WELL TO COME HERE. THEY WORK VERY,VERY HARD FOR ME. YOU
      CAN TELL BY THE DIFFERENCE OF QUALITY FROM ONE COMPANY TO ANOTHER. ONCE YOU SEE
      HOW GREAT ALL THESE GIRLS ARE,YOU WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE TO HAVE ONE MADE.
      CHECK OUT SOME LINKS BELOW.

      FREE AUTOGRAPH PIC WITH EVERY 45 MINUTE MATCH

      $600.00 FOR A TAG MATCH. FIRST TIME SO CHEEP,BUT THERE ARE LOTS OF
      POSSIBILITIES

      $450.00 FOR A ONE ON ONE 45 MINUTE MATCH. FIRST TIME A PRICE HAS GONE DOWN IN
      A WHILE

      $150.00 FOR A 15 MINUTE MATCH
      $250.00 FOR A 15 MINUTE TAG MATCH WITH 4 GIRLS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ladyvictoriaprowrestler/
      http://www.victoria667.com/PICODAY.html
      http://www.irngal.com/