Pink and Grey

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      Can anyone remember the circumstances in which CLD said that pink and
      grey were his favourite colours?
    • Karoline Leach
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        I think it was in relation to his game 'Lanrick' when he was describing the colours he wanted for his counters. As far as I remember it isn't any old pink or a candy pink he was after , but a very definite kind of dark salmon or red-pink. He describes having seen a girl wearing a grey dress with this kind of reddish pink sash and thinking it looked lovely.  I also have the feeling that this particylar color proved impossible to duplicate so they ended up with red and grey for his counters. But I may be totally wrong there.
        Karoline

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/xQdolB/TM

      • jbirenbaum@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
          The counters were for his Game of Logic.

          Joel