A welcome to newest member

  • annoxford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2003
      Please help me welcome new member, old_comedywriter, to
      the Lewis Carroll Discussion Group.

      With our large membership, there is always lively discussion
      about our favorite subject -- Lewis Carroll. So whatever your
      interest in Lewis Carroll might be: his writings, his
      photography, his mathematics, or something else entirely; you
      will find people from absolute beginners to the experts who are
      interested in what you have to say.

      You will find our members to be friendly and anxious to help
      whenever we can. Please do
      feel free to ask a question – someone will answer it. You are
      welcome to join in any current discussion, or start a
      discussion of your own.

      Why not break the ice by posting a little about yourself to the list
      by way of an introduction?

      Thank you for joining the list and we hope you enjoy being a
      member!

      AnnOxford