Reminder - ALICE

  • lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 5, 2003

      ALICE

      Date: Saturday, June 7, 2003
      Time: 8:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      After seven years of critically acclaimed work in Washington
      D.C., Helen Haye�s nominated T.U.T.A. theatre company is
      proud to present the world premiere of ALICE, a new adaptation
      of Lewis Carroll's books by Company Member Stephen Angus and
      Artistic Director Zeljko Djukic. Hot off the success of last
      year's Chicago debut The Hour We Knew Nothing of Each Other,
      T.U.T.A. Theatre Company presents ALICE, their second Chicago
      production of the season. ALICE will run Thursdays, Fridays,
      and Saturdays at 8:00pm, and Sundays at 3pm, from May 1st
      through June 8th at Chicago Dramatists, 1105 W. Chicago.
      Tickets are $18 for adults, half-price for children, and may be
      purchased at the door or by calling the reservation hotline at
      847-217-0691. All Thursday nights and Sunday afternoon
      performances are industry shows. Actors pay just $10 with a
      headshot and resume. ALICE is suitable for adults and children
      OVER the age of 10.

      T.U.T.A.'s groundbreaking production of ALICE reunites the
      entire ensemble from The Hour and brings together a design team
      from around the world. ALICE uncovers a world not founded in
      reason, and explores a journey of ten actors discovering
      themselves in the theatre. This challenging play reexamines the
      joy of movement, the questioning of identity, the crisis of
      language, and the distorted illusions of theatre. T.U.T.A. uses
      original Lewis Carroll text to create a physical and spiritual
      world where actors bring life to candelabras, thrones, and
      houses, games of humanity are won and lost in a heartbeat, and
      the belly of the beast lies right behind the curtain.
    • lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003

        ALICE

        Date: Sunday, June 8, 2003
        Time: 3:00PM - 5:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

        www.tutato.com
      • lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003

          ALICE

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 7, 2003

            ALICE

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 8, 2003

              > ALICE
              >
              > Date: Sunday, June 8, 2003
              > Time: 3:00PM - 5:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

              I think we've all been reminded about this enough now, thank you.

              Bryan

              _______________________________________________ http://www.bryan-talbot.com

              Nice prints! Visit:

              http://www.podgallery.com/index.cfm?page=catdetails&category=305&From=262

              Brand new Luther Arkwright website!

              http://www.modernvikings.com/luther-arkwright/
            • mikeindex@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2003
                In a message dated 6/8/03 5:05:15 PM GMT Daylight Time, bryan.talbot@... writes:

                I think we've all been reminded about this enough now, thank you.

                I agree!

                Thing is, we don't know where  ths message is coming from. It's not from Keith, or me, so who?

                Come out come out whoever you are  -- and please stop repeat posting.

                Mike
              • keithss2001uk
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 8, 2003
                  Somebody had placed this item in the calendar facility on this list,
                  with a rather annoying repeat schedule. Unfortunately, there was no
                  indication as to who had done so.

                  It has now been deleted from the calendar. If anyone would like
                  something entered in the calendar, please send it to me, along with
                  when you want the reminder to go out. PLEASE - NO MORE THAN TWO
                  REMINDERS. I will then look at the item and, if appropriate, will
                  enter it in the calendar.

                  Sorry for the annoying inconvenience caused by this one.

                  Keith S.
                  Moderator.