Re: [lewiscarroll] CLD's religion, 'dialogue' etc.

  • AnisaT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Karoline,

      I love your reply (don't forget that I said Collingwood to Cohen!). The
      Tyson-Lennox analogy - yes it was a compliment to you and Hugues and a
      challenge to others on the list.

      I certainly stand by my assertion that Cohen's book is the beginning of
      serious scholarship into Carroll.

      I apologise if I missed anything in my reading of 'Dreamchild' I do know you
      did much original and well needed research into the nature of Christ Church
      during Carroll's period. I just wanted to emphasise how badly awry other
      biographers had portrayed the place.

      John Tufail