alice online comic

  • Danny Wall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2001
      Well, it's been kind of quiet of late. I admit that I myself am a bit of
      lurker, so please believe that I'm not complaining!

      But now is as good as time as any to invite you all to my site, featuring an
      online comic called Escape from Wonderland. It's something that I've been
      working on for a year or two (long before I heard of that computer "game" called
      American McGee's Alice) and I'd like you to check it out. I don't have an
      official "grand opening" yet so you're getting more or less a sneak preview.
      Let me know what you think, of the site and of the comic.

      http://www.sigma.net/ozbot

      Enjoy!

      danny
    • Harley Quinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2001
        Danny Wall,
        Wow, I put the link to your site in my favorites,
        that looks like it should be a good story. You had me
        captured very quickly and thats a very good thing! You
        look really talented and I'm looking forward very much
        to reading the rest of the comic, and the art is just
        lovely as well. I'll mention it to my other friends
        who like Carroll, and Alice in wonderland. It looks
        just delightful! Hurry and continue you it! LOL

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/