blah

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      Interesting ideas.... but if you don't read the texts, it's
      just pure chance if your opinions relate to them, innit? (which
      may be part of the point you're making of course). That'd make
      you
      quite the one horse man as far as ideas go. Have you written
      your own stuff, put your ideas in a more accessible form, let
      them stand alone instead of being subsidiary to other peoples'
      work? ( I think it'd be worth it, but maybe you'd disagree.....)

      And, you might enjoy Carroll's texts if you read
      them.

      Jenny