Alice translations

  • mrtezj@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hello,

      I have recently rejoined this list. I wish everyone a Happy New Year.
      I collect Alice ephemera and translations and wonder if anyone could
      advise me of helpful web sites covering such items.

      Thank you,

      Terry
    • Ian
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
        Hi

        Thank you to thiose who made some suggestions about translations.
        I will try eBay as someone suggested. I will also sort out my own 'wants'
        etc. and
        return to the topic soon.

        Ian
      • Dayna McCausland
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2001
          Hi Terry,
          Welcome back.
          I don't collect translations, but for ephemera I find more than I can afford on
          eBay.
          It's the only spot I shop now. Just don't bid against me )
          Dayna