purple ink and Matt's apology

  • KarolineLouise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      MATT wrote

      > Some how I got it in my mind the Karoline was rude to Keith and answered
      him

      > in a smartass, sarcastic way. I thought that I then had the right to
      > respond
      > to her in that way. I was wrong. She did not use that tone at all. I
      was
      > surprised to reread the letter and only find one little quip -- innocent,
      in

      > my opinion -- in the beginning of the letter.
      >
      > I was wrong and totally apologize.

      Thank you Matt.

      And I concur with your post on the purple ink thing. So much crap has been
      written about the man's 'love' for purple ink - starting with Langford Reed
      who decided CLD must have had a split personality, because he sometimes used
      black ink and sometimes purple {see my book Ch. 1]. This asinine conclusion
      was STILL being quoted with authority by people who ought to know better in
      1995!
      I believe that purple ink was in use by other members of Ch Ch at the time -
      suggesting it was simply what was being poured into the communal ink wells.

      Karoline