Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

  • michele rosenberg
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 14, 2013
      I requested it but don't believe I ever received the Daresbury Magazine.  Would appreciate receiving it in PDF.  Thanks.

      Michele Rosenberg
      June 14, 2013

      On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Maria Bodmann <mariabodmann@...> wrote:

      Keith I would so like to receive a pdf if you can still send it - maria@...

      I would have sent this note off list but it seems impossible to do that.

      Best wishes,
      maRia

      -- Maria Bodmann Ph: 818/837-9485 Fax: 801/904-6509 maria@... http://www.balibeyond.com http://www.balibeyond.com/alice/alice.html

      To: lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
      From: neilnicholson2004@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

      Subject: Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

      Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 14, 2013
      Michele,

      it was definitely sent – I’ve checked my list and your email address is on it.

      I’ll attach it to this email – could you let me know if it arrives in your in box?

      Best wishes,

      Keith

      From: neilnicholson2004@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

      Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

      Thank you.

      I'd like to see it. My email is mailto:jenifer%40toast.net.

      Thanks!

      Jenifer

      --- In mailto:lewiscarroll%40yahoogroups.com, "Keith W" <keith@...> wrote:

      > All,
      > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

      > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
      > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
      > Regards,
      > Keith

      No virus found in this message.

    • michele rosenberg
      Message 3 of 17 , Jun 17, 2013
        Thank you.  I did receive the attachment and enjoyed the articles.

        [Attachment(s) from Keith W included below]

        From: neilnicholson2004@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100